CK™ 0 TRAINING – INTRODUCTION TO CK™
(Kinesiology Skills Training)
- CK™ 0 is the nuts & bolts of the kinesiology techniques required for CK™ 1 training. It’s not required if you’re already proficient in kinesiology skills.
- You can start CK™ 1 distance education without the kinesiology prerequisites and gain them along the way.
- These kinesiology prerequisites can be gained from other accredited kinesiology courses or combinations of them.
- CK™ 0 also acts as a bridging course for those who have done some kinesiology training but have not covered all of the prerequisites.
- We highly recommend you do this training or the associated, videos, workbooks and worksheets if you are not an experienced muscle tester.
In this workshop you will learn how to :
- Set up a balanced indicator muscle
- Use an indicator muscle to test accurately and reliably
- Find stressful emotions
- Determine who or what is really involved
- Identify flower essences and ego defence behaviours
- Set up the current picture using “pause lock” and “stacking”
- Get to the underlying issue using “time tracking”
- Use emotional de-stressing techniques
- Increase kinesiology skills with finger modes, circuits and pre-test corrections
Presentation structure (hands-on):
- Technique background and explanation
- Q & A
- Supervised practice
- Introduction to Counselling Kinesiology™ manual
Touch for Health 1 or other basic kinesiology training + indicator muscle testing experience.
CK™ 0 – “Introduction to CK™” is a bridging course for Touch for Health 1 graduates, or other people with rudimentary kinesiology experience, to prepare for Counselling Kinesiology™ 1 (e.g. students, counsellors and health practitioners who are fairly new to kinesiology).
Note: You can start the distance education components of CK™ 1 whilst obtaining the kinesiology prerequisites as the prerequisites are not required until the hands-on CK™ 1 workshop.
The minimum kinesiology prerequisites for the hands-on Counselling Kinesiology™ 1 workshop are detailed here.
Gordon and Debra Dickson
- Practical assessment during the day
- Satisfactory completion of worksheets
8 hrs of accredited training as Category A – Foundation Kinesiology Courses, with the two peak registering bodies for kinesiology training, the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) and the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK).
Sunshine Coast – Integrated Health Kinesiology, 13 Parkana Crescent Buddina, QLD.
At this stage ‘Introduction to Counselling Kinesiology™’ is only available on the Sunshine Coast. However, depending on demand, we can also offer a webinar going over much of this material.
Dates & Times:
Saturday 3rd March 2018 – 1 day 9.00am-6.30pm
Introduction to Counselling Kinesiology™ (8 hrs) Hands-on Workshop (1 day 9am-6.30pm) including
Competency Assessments –
Full Cost: $299
Download an application form now –
INTRO TO CK™ APPLICATION FORM
Counselling Kinesiology™ Training –
Build exceptional skills for working with emotional & relationship difficulties to –
BROADEN YOUR SCOPE, BUILD YOUR BUSINESS, MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT!
* NEXT CK™ 0 TRAINING *
Intro to CK™ Training Starts –
Sat. 3rd March ’18
Classes limited to 15 places only!
Get your Kinesiology prerequisites while studying CK™ 1
Download an application form now:
* NEXT TRAINING *
CK™ 1 Training has just started
with the distance education workbooks.
BUT – a late start is fine!
You can get your CK™ 1 kinesiology prerequisites while already starting CK™ 1!
Classes limited to 15 places only.
Download an application form now!
© 2017 Gordon Dickson, Counselling Kinesiology™