WHY TRAIN WITH US?
– LEARN EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS QUICKLY AND EASILY!
Informative & Engaging Workbooks
Personal Instruction from the Creators of CK™
Live Interactive Webinars
Learn & Contribute through Case Study Presentations
Thorough, professional training over 7 months
- Feel confident and prepared for hands-on work through informative & engaging workbooks
- Experience the power of the techniques directly through hands-on training
- Cement the techniques with step-by-step follow-up workbooks
- Learn a variety of approaches including talk therapy, regression (inner child) work, behaviour change techniques and integrative exercises
- Start Counselling Kinesiology™ consultations through supervised & supportive case study assessments
- Learn how to work with adults (including couples), children and adolescents
- Apply Counselling Kinesiology™ in practice with reinforcing exercises to assist you
Live interactive online webinars add to your training
- Receive practical instruction while doing your workbooks
- Learn through the actual case studies presented
- Ask questions live or by private instant message
- Experience the advantages of on-line learning
- Join in or just look & listen – it’s up to you
Work around your other commitments in the comfort of your own home
- Home study workbooks completed in your own space, fitting in with your lifestyle
- Worksheets to fill in that really help you absorb the detailed information
- Work-rate calendar to support you to stay on task
- Low weekly workload of 4 hours/week
Connect with your peers and teachers
- Network and connect with your classmates and trainers
- Form real, ongoing and supportive bonds
Be able to work ‘with’ your clients not ‘on them’
- Learn to work interactively using kinesiology
- Work together on the issues identified
Learn Coaching and Positive Psychology Life Enhancing exercises
- Take people further than just fixing their problems
- Learn how to help people capitalise on their strengths
- Connect people with their goals & deep values to achieve their dreams
Receive ongoing mentoring
- Full phone and email support available throughout the course, assessments and beyond
- All work reviewed and returned with helpful comments to support your progress
- Case study and other assessments designed as a mentoring process to get you ready for professional Counselling Kinesiology™ practice
Gain fully accredited training
- Training fully accredited with the Australian Kinesiology Association & the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists Accredited as both Category B ‘Further kinesiology skills’ and ‘Communication skills training’
- Get great value for money and an easy payment plan
- You get all the distance education hours at half the rate of hands-on training, yet they are fully accredited hours
- Pay-as-you-go with 7 easy monthly instalments covering the 7 months of complete training, including all materials & assessments
Start without all the kinesiology prerequisites
- Start the home-study units now and gain the prerequisite kinesiology skills before the hands-on training starts
- Gain kinesiology prerequisites with teachers in your local area
Progressive training with each section building on the previous one
- We go over the counselling skill basics before moving on to advanced skills
- Plenty of revision & review with opportunities to have your questions answered
You might be wondering, just how hard is it to learn with a combination of online webinars, workbooks and hands-on training? Surely it can’t be as good as face-to-face. Here is what a past student had to say –
“There are a lot of kinesiology courses out there and I had already done a Certificate in Counselling yet I was pretty attracted to doing Counselling Kinesiology combining mainstream counselling and kinesiology techniques. But what about all of the distance education books and online webinars – I was concerned. Would I be able to get support on the way through? How difficult was it going to be when you are not face-to-face all of the time? And gosh, what about this computer literacy thing? Am I going to be able to get onto the live webinars and what if I miss one?
Well, I did have a challenge with the computer and did miss some webinars but ….
– Amanda Anderson, Coressence Holistic Kinesiology, Eumundi, Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Counselling Kinesiology™ Training –
Build exceptional skills for working with emotional & relationship difficulties to –
BROADEN YOUR SCOPE, BUILD YOUR BUSINESS, MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT!
* NEXT TRAINING *
CK™ 1 Training Starts –
Mon. 22nd Jan. ’18
with the distance education workbooks.
BUT – you can start RIGHT NOW and with an EARLY BIRD discount!
You can get your CK™ 1 kinesiology prerequisites while already starting CK™ 1!
Classes limited to 15 places only!
Download an application form now to lock in the early bird discount of
50% off your first payment
© 2017 Gordon Dickson, Counselling Kinesiology™